Jun 08, 2015
For financial services companies, competitiveness will soon come from modifying operational processes in a manner that can help optimize customer benefit.
Beyond automation, reducing headcount and outsourcing tasks, forward-looking companies are pursuing sustainable operational improvement, including transforming operational processes, information technology processes and internal controls.
This paper offers strategic insights into:
- Reducing vertical integration
- Creating scalable operations
- Moving toward partnership models with key service providers
- Consolidating into global or regional groupings
- Developing differentiated product portfolios
- Implementing product-centric, process-centric or utility models for operational functions
- Leveraging change management to help ensure transformation efforts are successful