Oct 01, 2013
From the Advisory Institute
Working with our colleagues at Procurement Leaders and soliciting the input of more than 400 global chief procurement officers (CPOs), KPMG has employed a data-driven and empirical approach to examine the rationale, selection and implementation of procurement operating models:
- What operating models are being deployed today?
- How are operating models deployed "in the real world?"
- How does the choice of a target operating model impact results delivered?
- What are the criteria in the selection of a target operating model?
- What are the key lessons learned with the implementation of a new operating model?