Jan 23, 2014
From the Advisory Institute
The Executive Talks video series features interviews with senior leaders from an impressive set of global firms discussing key challenges and trends in procurement. Executives across a variety of industry sectors offer insights from their experiences on how procurement can fundamentally drive value to the business.
Conversations feature Christian Rast, head of KPMG Strategic Sourcing & Procurement Global Center of Excellence; Samir Khushalani, Advisory partner in the United States; Thorsten Martin Schiefer, Advisory partner in Germany; and John Tros, Advisory Partner in the Netherlands.
KPMG thanks the following interviewees for making this series possible:
- Jan Fokke van den Bosch, global chief procurement officer, ING
- Volker Pyrtek, CEO, BuyIn – The Procurement Joint Venture of Deutsche Telekom and Orange
- Detlef Schultz, CEO Vodafone procurement and global supply chain management director, Vodafone
- Fredrick Spalcke, executive vice president and chief procurement officer, Philips
- Tim Tolhurst, executive vice president and chief purchasing officer, DSM
- Scott Wharton, managing director and global chief procurement officer, Citi
Check back often for new interviews.
Americas Practice Leader – Operations Advisory