U.S. National Practice Leader
Information Protection and Business Resilience
Feb 04, 2014
From the Advisory Institute
Securely Operating in the Cloud
When planning a move to the cloud, the greatest opportunity to mitigate or remediate risks lies with the proactive involvement of IT teams during the solutions architecture phase.
Delve into the components of due diligence in this article, which addresses:
- The positive impact of cloud on security and reliability
- Adopting a consistent cloud security architecture to enable migration
- Identifying and addressing key risk areas
- Extending cloud security responsibilities beyond the cloud service provider's environment
- Applying the principles of confidentiality and isolation and integrity
The article also explains KPMG's cloud security architecture approach and includes a client reference study.