U.S. National Practice Leader
Information Protection and Business Resilience
Apr 16, 2014
From the Advisory Institute
The complexity of cyber security cannot be an excuse for company management to divest responsibility to technical "experts." Organizational leaders must take control of:
- Allocating resources to deal with cyber security
- Actively managing governance and decision making over cyber security
- Building an informed and knowledgeable culture across their company.
This paper provides essential insights for management to get the basics of cyber security right:
- The world of cyber crime today
- Five common cyber security mistakes
- The importance of customizing cyber security policies
- The critical dimensions of a strong cyber security model
- Key questions to help you navigate the "new normal"