Oct 21, 2014
From the Advisory Institute
Do you know what to expect from enterprise architecture?
This paper introduces an assessment model to help enterprise architecture (EA) stakeholders – including senior executives, business unit leaders, CIOs, IT executives and architecture professionals – build a common understanding about what enterprise architecture can do for them, and most importantly, what they should do to better exploit EA’s potential.
Increasing enterprise architecture’s impact has clear strategic benefits:
- More value from technology investments
- Better decision-making processes
- Higher business agility
- More mature architectures
- Better capabilities to meet an organization’s unique needs
Learn in this paper about:
- Key questions EA stakeholders will be able to answer based on the assessment model
- Pitfalls most EA functions face
- Enterprise architecture's potential and the benefits of investing in EA
- Optimizing EA's impact in terms of scope and specialization
A retail organization case study is included.