Jan 20, 2015
From the Advisory Institute
In an interview with HRZone, Kate Holt of KPMG's Global HR Transformation Center of Excellence discusses how human resources organizations can enhance their capabilities to advise the broader business. Questions she answers include:
- What is the fundamental mistake most HR teams make when trying to link HR with organisational outcomes?
- How can HR directors improve their relationship with senior leaders to better get buy-in for HR policies such as engagement?
- What pressures does the increasingly multi-generational workforce put on people strategy?
- How should HR directors go about integrating new technological advancements e.g. cloud based core HCM into people strategy?
- Other than HR technology, what do successful organisations do to enhance the capability of their HR team?