Apr 25, 2017
From the Advisory Institute
As part of a mini roundtable discussion, Risk and Compliance Magazine sat down with David Brown, Global Lead for KPMG’s Shared Services and Outsourcing Advisory Practice and head of the Global SSOA Center of Excellence, and Morris Treadway, Global Head of KPMG's Financial Management practice and the global leader of the Enterprise Performance Management center of excellence, to get their input on how organizations can prepare to drive change in this age of digital transformation.
Organizations must take a broad, holistic assessment of how new technologies will impact their internal and external operations going forward. —KPMG's David J. Brown
Topics of discussion include:
- The extent new technologies are impacting the corporate world.
- The challenges businesses face as they seek to take advantage of new technologies such as the Internet of Things (IoT).
- Where the introduction of new digital technologies has proved particularly disruptive to established industry practices
- Strategies that can help companies achieve positive transformational change through digital disruption
- How digital disruption is changing established work practices.
- Advice for growing companies on how to harness the power of digital disruption
- Expectations on how digital disruption will reshape growing businesses in the years ahead
Read the article
Listen to the podcast for advice on identifying the “North Star” of your business objective to achieve sustainable outcomes and digital transformation success:
Plotting your course to digital transformation success
Learn how organizations can prepare to drive change in this age of digital transformation. Read the article with KPMG's David Brown and Julio Hernandez:
For more on the impact of digital labor, and the automation of jobs on sourcing and service delivery, explore our Digital Labor site to view articles, videos, and podcasts.