May 18, 2015
From the Financial Reporting View
KPMG Learning | Executive Education will host a series of one- and
two-day seminars in June to provide corporate financial executives from private and public companies with an analysis of significant accounting and financial reporting issues that will affect their areas of responsibility in the near- and longer-term.
The June sessions include:
- Accounting for Business Combinations,
- Accounting for Derivative Contracts,
- Accounting for Income Taxes,
- Accounting for Share-Based Payments,
- Advanced 10-K Workshop,
- Advanced Accounting for Income Taxes,
- Bank MDA Disclosures Workshop,
- Bank SEC Reporting & Compliance,
- Banks and Other Financial Institutions – U.S. GAAP and Industry Update (NEW),
- Enhancing Leadership: A Focus on Professional Judgment and Decision Making (NEW),
- FASB Accounting Update,
- IFRS Overview – Practical Application and Comparison to U.S. GAAP,
- IFRS Workshop – Practical Application and Comparison to U.S. GAAP (NEW),
- MD&A Disclosures Workshop,
- Modeling & Projecting Financial Statements,
- Revenue Recognition of the Future,
- SEC Reporting & Compliance, and
- Statement of Cash Flows.
Between 8 and 16 hours of CPE credit will be available to U.S. participants who meet the eligibility requirements.
For more information about the sessions or pricing, please call 201-505-6062 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.