Sep 04, 2011
From the Healthcare & Life Sciences Institute
With the increasing demand for services and an aging healthcare infrastructure, there is a driving boom in healthcare construction across the country.
As new facilities are built and existing facilities are expanded or upgraded, hospitals and healthcare systems of all sizes need to proactively manage the risk exposure associated with complex healthcare construction.
In Implementing Risk & Compliance Monitoring Programs for Complex Healthcare Construction, we explain how healthcare organizations can begin to implement an effective monitoring and compliance program for large construction projects.
Key components include:
- Assigning dedicated subject matter professionals
- Integrating corporate policies and procedures
- Customizing delivery strategies
- Assessing project-specific risks
- Performing contract compliance procedures
- Monitoring regulatory requirements.