Jan 24, 2013
From the Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
Based on market activity from October through December 2012, the 4Q12 Pulse survey report provides insights into trends in end-user organizations' usage of Global Business Services (GBS) and makes projections and predictions for 2013.
The learnings are gleaned from KPMG firms' advisors, who work closely with end-user organizations that are actively exploring or undertaking shared services, outsourcing, offshore and other service delivery initiatives. Leading global business and IT service providers are polled as well.
Topics explored include:
- GBS demand and adoption trends
- Drivers for GBS delivery improvement efforts
- Top business and sourcing trends and predictions for 2013
- Update on global sourcing
- Outsourcing deal pricing, service provider profitability and scope
Listen to the webcast recording
These results were first revealed in a webcast on Jan. 24, 2013.