Apr 25, 2013
From the Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
Based on market activity from January through March 2013, the 1Q13 Pulse survey report provides insights into trends in end-user organizations' usage of global business services (GBS) and makes projections and predictions for the remainder of 2013.
The findings were gleaned from KPMG firms' advisors, who work closely with end-user organizations that are actively exploring or undertaking shared services, outsourcing, offshoring and other service delivery initiatives. Leading global business and IT service providers were polled as well.
Topics explored include:
- GBS demand and adoption trends
- Drivers for GBS delivery improvement efforts
- Global business services macro trending
- Market conditions impact on global sourcing
- Outsourcing deal pricing, service provider profitability and scope
Listen to the webcast recording
These results were first revealed in a webcast on April 25, 2013.