Apr 03, 2013
From the Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
Market Evaluation, Forecast and Competitive Analysis
This comprehensive study conducted by HfS Research with the support of KPMG LLP's Shared Services and Outsourcing Advisory practice covers the dynamics and intentions of 399 major global enterprises, analyzes more than 750 live enterprise finance and accounting outsourcing (FAO) engagements, and profiles 17 leading FAO suppliers.
More than 58 data points were gathered from 1,355 buyers, providers, and advisors/influencers of FAO and business services.
The report includes:
- Executive summary and research methodology
- Measurement of the market size at the end of 2012 and projections for change through 2017
- Key market dynamics
- Analysis of service provider capabilities
- Trends across contracts for multi-process finance & accounting and business process outsourcing
- Recommendations for both buyers and suppliers of FAO
Read the full report: Finance and Accounting BPO Market Landscape Report 2013 (PDF 1.30 MB).