Jun 26, 2013
From the Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
KPMG LLP's Shared Services and Outsourcing Advisory practice commissioned HfS Research to conduct an extensive enterprise study into outsourcing adoption. The study reveals the state of the outsourcing market and its emerging place in the framework of global business services.
Included are the viewpoints and intentions of more than 1,300 major global enterprises, outsourcing service providers, management consultants, sourcing advisors and industry influencers.
Key topics in this report include:
- Market size and forecasts for global outsourcing expenditure
- Regional and industry outsourcing dynamics
- Leading-edge approaches to IT strategy in a maturing IT outsourcing industry
- Impact of Big Data and analytics on sourcing decision making
- Future of business process outsourcing and the evolution of global business services
Read the full report: State of the Outsourcing Industry 2013: Executive Findings.