Jul 25, 2013
From the Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
Based on market activity from April through June 2013, the 2Q13 Pulse survey report provides insights into trends in end-user organizations' usage of Global Business Services (GBS).
The learnings are gleaned from KPMG firms' advisors, who work closely with end-user organizations that are actively exploring or undertaking shared services, outsourcing, offshore and other service delivery initiatives. Leading global business and IT service providers are polled as well.
Topics explored include:
- Demand and adoption trends for shared services and third-party business and IT services
- Drivers for service delivery improvement efforts
- Impact of immigration reform on the U.S. outsourcing market
- Drivers and challenges for global business services and outsourcing
- The role of IT in supporting global business services efforts