Oct 31, 2013
From the Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
Based on market activity from July through September 2013, the 3Q13 Pulse survey report provides insights into trends in end-user organizations' usage of global business services (GBS).
The learnings are gleaned from KPMG firms' advisors, who work closely with end-user organizations that are actively exploring or undertaking shared services, outsourcing, offshore and other service delivery initiatives. Leading global business and IT service providers are polled as well.
Topics explored include:
- GBS demand and adoption trends
- Drivers for GBS delivery improvement efforts
- Update of global use of shared services
- Outsourcing transition challenges
- Outsourcing deal pricing, service provider profitability and scope