Oct 10, 2013
From the Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
Findings from the Real Estate and Facilities Management (REFM) Outsourcing Pulse are gleaned from end-user organizations that are actively exploring or undertaking REFM outsourcing efforts, leading REFM global business and IT service providers, and third-party legal counsel and sourcing advisors supporting clients' REFM outsourcing efforts.
KPMG conducts the global REFM Outsourcing Pulse survey annually. Topics explored in this edition include:
- Current REFM outsourcing market trends, conditions and demand levels
- Top drivers and challenges for REFM process improvement and outsourcing efforts
- REFM market characteristics on topics such as top priorities, service delivery models and space utilization plans
- Global REFM sourcing, governance and management models
- REFM outsourcing deal attributes
Survey results were first released in a webcast Oct. 10, 2013.
Learn more about Shared Services and Outsourcing Pulse surveys.