Jan 23, 2014 at 11:54 AM
From the Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
The learnings are gleaned from KPMG firms' advisors, who work closely with end-user organizations that are actively exploring or undertaking shared services, outsourcing, offshore and other service delivery initiatives. Leading global business and IT service providers are polled as well.
Topics explored include:
- Top approaches to improve service delivery capabilities
- Business and IT service providers market demand assessments
- Current market deal characteristics: service providers' perspectives
- Outsourcing market macro trends
- Top 2014 trends and predictions
Listen to the webcast recording.
These results were first revealed in a webcast on Jan. 23, 2014.