Jul 25, 2014
From the Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
Based on market activity from April through June 2014, the 2Q14 Pulse survey report provides insights into trends in end-user organizations' usage of global business services (GBS).
The learnings are gleaned globally from KPMG firms' advisors, who work closely with end-user organizations that are actively exploring or undertaking domestic, near and offshore shared services and outsourcing, and other service delivery initiatives, as well as from leading third-party global business and IT service providers.
This edition of the global Sourcing Advisory Pulse surveys reflects GBS market activity during 2Q14 as well as projections and predictions for the balance of 2014.
Topics explored include:
- GBS demand and adoption trends
- Drivers for GBS delivery improvement efforts
- Top drivers, challenges, and enablers to improving GBS capabilities
- The role of IT in supporting GBS efforts
- Outsourcing deal pricing, service provider profitability and scope
Listen to the webcast recording.
These results were first revealed in a webcast on July 24, 2014.