Jul 27, 2017
From the Shared Services and Outsourcing Institute
As outsourcing evolves to include a broader mix of technologies and partnerships, external resource management is a growing part of the CIO’s job.
With increasing pressures to contain costs and add value, how can outsourcing still meet the demands of the rapidly changing business landscape?
In many cases, an “agile” approach to outsourcing can help. Organizations can accelerate the benefits of outsourcing by establishing the foundation necessary to take advantage of today’s cloud-driven "as-a-service" (AaS) solutions.
Read this paper to discover:
- A new age for outsourcing
- Moving forward with agility
- What is an agile approach?
- Traditional waterfall versus modern agile
- Is agile outsourcing right for you