May 10, 2018
From the KPMG TaxWatch
Each month trade compliance professionals will share recent developments of interest to our clients and industry peers in this newsletter. Inquiries about the topics presented herein may be directed to any member of our Trade & Customs Leadership Team.
Click here to access the May 2018 issue.
In this issue:
- Section 232 – Steel and Aluminum Updates
- Section 301 – Tariff Updates
- KPMG TaxWatch Webcast: 2018 – Developing your Section 301 Tariff Mitigation Strategy
- CIT Case Related to the Application of Section 232 Duties
- GSP Renewal with Retroactive Effect
- NAFTA Negotiations
- Recent Decision of the U.S. Court of International Trade on Exhaustion of Administrative Remedies in 1592 Penalty Cases by U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- East African Companies Join Authorized Economic Operator (AEO) Program
- UK: Update on Brexit Negotiations - Tax and Customs Implications
- The House Foreign Affairs Committee markup of H.R. 5040 the "Export Control Reform Act of 2018"
- Human Rights Violations as the Third Pillar of European Export Control
- And, more...