Jun 06, 2018
From the KPMG TaxWatch
Managing and complying with trade has always been complex, but now even more so than ever. For many years, U.S. tariffs on imported products generally were known and certain, and the level of enforcement manageable and less invasive. This article summarizes some of the changes in trade enforcement and what companies can do to prepare for the changes.
This article will cover:
- Passage of the Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act of 2015
- CBP's enhanced enforcement efforts
- Trade remedies
- How companies can keep up
- And, more...
Click here to access the article.
Other items of interest:
- Developing your Section 301 trade mitigation strategy
- 2018 tariff update and impact analysis