If you do not already have a KPMG Institutes account you must first create an account to register for this event.
As part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform the Oracle EBS community, KPMG is offering you a free webinar where we’ll provide all the information you need about upgrading to Release 12. In addition, we’ll spend an hour taking your questions and providing answers, and will address any concerns you have. This is your opportunity to take advantage of free consulting. This is not a sales webinar.
Note: No CPE is being offered for this webcast.
What you’ll learn:
Common myths on upgrade barriers
· Unchangeable configurations (Example – Chart of Accounts)
· Reorganization of your Legal Entities, Operating Units, etc.
Upgrading along with business process changes
· Move toward Centralization and/or Shared Service models
· Improve your instance wide reporting with Analytic options
· Educate and re-educate your users
How to eliminate customizations and standardize functionality
· Identify, catalog, and analyze your customizations
· Consolidate multiple instances into a single global instance
· Turn on unused functionality and/or shelf-ware modules
Upgrade Methodology & Toolsets
· Proven lower risk process to upgrades
· Accommodation of the above challenges and others
· Incorporate proven Change Management practices into your project