Alternative Investment Management Company Hot Topics webcast will address year-end and future-looking tax planning opportunities for the management companies of alternative investment firms, including personal taxes, compensation and benefits, retirement and succession planning, and entity level tax planning.
Topics to be addressed include:
· Leading practices with regard to types of payments to GPs
· Addressing the complexity of 1040s for fund owners
· Taking the pain out of preparing estimates each quarter for fund owners
· Addressing unique deferred compensation arrangements, and the transfer of property in exchange for services
· Exploring retirement and succession planning issues unique to management companies
· Entity level tax planning
Alternative Investment Management Company Hot Topics webcast will be hosted by Joe Pacello, KPMG tax partner and author of Tax Compliance and Reporting for Hedge Funds and Their Investors and featuring: Tony DaSilva, KPMG’s Compensation & Benefits practice leader; Michael McGee, tax principal focused on personal taxes of asset managers; and Warren Abkowitz, tax partner focused on the needs of private and closely-held asset managers.