From the Advice Worth Keeping podcast series
Hosted by Stan Lepeak, Global Research Director,
KPMG LLP Management Consulting
Companies with India operations typically have mature service delivery capabilities. Viral Thakker, a partner in KPMG's Shared Services and Outsourcing Advisory practice, highlights global business services best practices in India.
Listeners will gain an understanding of:
- Three distinct models of global business services adoption in the India market
- The multiple ways an offshore shared service center or a vendor management organization supports the seven pillars of governance
- The credentials and capabilities required to support global business services models, and the most commonly absent ones
- The direction in which mature captives trend over time
- Why demand for automated governance tools outstrips adoption
Duration: Less than 9 minutes
Activate the recording with the play button over the image.
Listen to more podcasts on the Indian outsourcing market by Viral Thakker.
For more Advice Worth Keeping, view the full list of podcasts and visit the Reality Check blog.
Subscribe via iTunes
Subscribe via RSS