Jul 06, 2018
From the KPMG TaxWatch
Each month trade compliance professionals will share recent developments of interest to our clients and industry peers in this newsletter. Inquiries about the topics presented herein may be directed to any member of our Trade & Customs Leadership Team.
Click here to access the July 2018 issue.
In this issue:
- Section 232 – Steel and Aluminum Updates
- Section 301 – Tariff Updates
- The General Administration of Customs and the China Certification and Inspection Corporation North America
- Trade Rhetoric between the United States and China Continues in the Latest WTO Meeting
- CBP Case “Buy American” Substantial Transformation
- CBP and International E-Commerce Standards
- Blockchain Technology Program for the North American Free Trade Agreement
- Australia Trusted Trader Program 2020 Goal
- U.S. Ceasing Participation in the JCPOA (Iran Nuclear Deal)
- Treasury Response to Russian Affiliate Activity
- ZTE Corporation Violation of the Export Administration Regulations and Iranian Transactions and Sanctions Regulations